Published by Hugo
Oct 29th, 2019 - 07:21PM
- It's Spooky Time 🎃!
- Give a more personal look to your Package by adding a banner to it!
- Developers can now know who its customers are and also how did they download its package through their Dashboard
- (BETA) Transfer purchases from Packix to Twickd
- You now have to have at least one device linked to purchase a package on Twickd. This will, hopefully, reduce the amount of "not worthy" support requests that our developers experience
- Developers can now properly delete a Package from their Dashboard
- Native Depictions does now take in consideration if a Developer disabled support for a Package
- Unused package versions will now be cleaned every week instead of every month in an effort to better share space between Developers.
- Payouts are now executed every Friday
- Global system upgrade
- Fixed an issue where Payout values were set to a negative amount
- Fixed an issue where Payout could disappear from the Developer Dashboard even if they were not executed properly
- Fixed an issue where Package Categories were not applying to updates of a package
- Fixed an issue where some developers experienced failure when parsing the control file after an update
- Fixed an issue where Package short description were not updating on package update
- Fixed an issue where developers who submitted a package that was too big were not getting proper feedback from our validation system
If you have any question regarding this changelog, feel free to Contact us Thank you for using Twickd