Informations collection and uses
1. Personal data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
2. Usage data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, your mobile device version, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
3. Tracking & Cookies
When you visit the Service, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Service, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Service, and information about how you interact with the Service. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information." We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Service, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Service.
4. How we use your personal informations
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Twickd Software’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt-out anytime by updating your preferences.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes. We may also use your personal information for account and network security purposes, including in order to protect our services for the benefit of all our users, and pre-screening or scanning uploaded content for potentially illegal content, including child sexual exploitation material. Where we use your information for anti-fraud purposes it arises from the conduct of an online transaction with us. We limit our uses of data for anti-fraud purposes to those which are strictly necessary and within our assessed legitimate interests to protect our customers and our services. For certain online transactions we may also validate the information provided by you with publicly accessible sources.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of Twickd Account holders.
- We may use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page. You can opt out of Google targeted advertising via: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Twickd Software, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Twickd Software’s products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
- If you apply for a position at Twickd Software or we receive your information in connection with a potential role at Twickd Software, we may use your information to evaluate your candidacy and to contact you. If you are a candidate, you will receive more information about how Twickd Software handles candidate personal information at the time of application.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make a purchase through the Service), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
6. Stored data
When you make a purchase through the Service, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
7. Age restriction
The Service is not intended for individuals under 13.